Monday, September 26, 2016

T Stands For Breakfast Tea at AJJ


My name is Tippy and I'm in Kindergarten.  I'm enjoying my breakfast with my parents and Art Journal Journey before I have to go to school.

Bleubeard was responsible for creating the words that I had chosen for this post, but he got it wrong.

You can see my parents are really having tea with cream, sugar, and lemon, which is directly below my sippy cup.

I guess the teapot gave it away.  That's why Bleubeard had to take a marker and change the story line a bit.  Note also, that Bleubeard added some lines to the roses, too.

Bleubeard and I (Tippy) welcome you to join us for T this Tuesday.   Any drink is acceptable, and I would gladly let you borrow a sippy cup filled with whatever you want to drink.  Or you could have tea or even coffee if you choose (which is what Bleubeard thought my parents were having).  Once you link, Bleubeard, the T gang, and maybe even Elizabeth will join you for T.


I hope it's not too early to remind you to look for that perfect second look you want to share on the 2nd right back here.  And don't forget there's still time to join Bleubeard and Elizabeth at Art Journal Journey for more Back to School fun.

17 thoughtful remarks:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your entry today, you cleverly combined TSFT and AJJ, well done. Love the fun breakfast party you have shown here. Have a nice day, have fun, and thanks for all you have done for AJJ this month - just GREAT! Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

Krisha said...

Great post E!
Love the AJJ entry, I remember the Tippy story books. I read them to my kids.............just seems like yesterday!

Happy T-day (tomorrow)

My name is Erika. said...

This is a lot of fun. I love those bears. I think tea is an excellent choice. :) Happy T day. Hugs-Erika

Karla B said...

Love your creation. It's adorable!The bears are so cute!

~*~Patty S said...

What a sweet offering for these challenges!
The bears are precious and that is such a great tea table setting too ♥
Happy T Day E...
Thanks so much for keeping the T Stands for Tuesday fun going week after week!
oxo

johanna said...

oh, is tippy licking at ice cream? the look of his Daddy is a bit discontented;) anyway, i hope they have a great start into the day,
as well as you should have! xox and happy t-day!

froebelsternchen said...

What a lovely breakfast for Tippy! Happy T-Day dear Elizabeth you rocking AJJ and TSFT hostess!!!

oxo - hugs- ♥♥♥
S U S I

Let's Art Journal said...

Lovely image and the bears look like they are really enjoying their breakfast together! I love the tea things and roses :-). Wishing you a very Happy T Day! J :-)

Darla said...

What a great journal entry. Pleased to meet Tippy. I enjoy looking at the old fashioned graphics too.

Meggymay said...

An adorable page with the bears taking tea together at breakfast. It would be my choice of drink to start the day on as well.
Happy T day
Yvonne xx

Halle said...

Those images are so cute...wonderful page.
Happy T day!

jinxxxygirl said...

Wonderful post Elizabeth and the wording was done remarkable well by Bleubeard. I don't remember the Tippy books... i remember the Berenstein(sp?) Bears books though....Happy happy Tday my dear. Hugs! deb

Divers and Sundry said...

I'd be glad to have that rejected coffee ;) What an inviting scene!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Tippy is new to me but it's so good to see the family eating breakfast together! I don't know how much that happens these days! Certainly when I was at school it was just my Mum, my brother and me during the week as my Dad used to leave for work at 7am! Another great AJJ page! Hugs, Chrisx

Carol Samsel said...

Love this piece ♡♡♡♡♡ Those bears are so cute and lovable 😘 I'm late getting here today...I wrote my post early this morning but forgot to link 😣 Then went to work and just now getting back to my computer.

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for inviting us to the tea party! Very fun.

Jeanie said...

What a GREAT graphic! I love it!